Blog Archive

Saturday 10 March 2018

"Marriage Is So Sweet, I Regret Not Marrying Earlier" -Actress Nkechi Emmanuel ‘Nurse Titi’

"Marriage Is So Sweet, I Regret Not Marrying Earlier" -Actress Nkechi Emmanuel ‘Nurse Titi’

Nollywood actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel aka Nurse Titi who came into stardom following her role in award-winning series, ‘Clinic Matters’, tied the knot with her partner, Ambrose Amarain late last year.

The actress in a new interview with Goldenpearlmedia, revealed her marriage regrets.

In her words;

‘Marriage feels so good. In fact, I regret why I didn’t go into it early enough. It’s so sweet.

I will advice all single ladies and guys out there to try find the right person as a life partner.

There is nothing like having the right person who your heart beats for, all the time.

Hugs in the morning and night, then sharing ideas and everything together.

Honestly, I still regret why I got married late. I should have done this a long time ago,”

Ms Emmanuel also maintained that marriage isn’t in any way going to affect her acting career;

“Not at all. I don’t see it coming. It’s even going to multiply my progress, because hopefully most of the movies he’s going to be directing, I will be involved. So. it’s going to boost my career,” 

No comments:

Post a Comment